Causes Of man boobs (Gynecomastia)
This video is the first in the series of Manboobs/Gynecomastia. Most of the information will be taken from manboobs expert Gary Davidson who has spent years researching and even wrote a book called “How To Lose Manboobs Naturally”. I will be posting videos relating to how breast tissue develops and what are the possible outcomes to get rid of them. Stay tuned, like and subscribe
Two Main Causes of Man boobs (First Cause)
–Man Boobs Cause #1: A High Estrogen To Testosterone Ratio
- Man boobs occur when your chest is exposed to high levels of the female hormone estrogen, and/or low levels of the male hormone testosterone.
- The female sex hormone estrogen is what’s responsible for girls developing breasts during puberty.
- Androgens are male sex hormones. Testosterone is the primary and most well-known androgen.
- Testosterone is responsible for boys developing a deeper voice, increased muscle mass and increased body hair during puberty.
–Man Boobs Cause #2: Fat
- Fat doesn’t cause you to grow man boobs via an independent mechanism, it does so via changing the estrogen to testosterone ratio.
- Body fat contains the enzyme aromatase, which converts testosterone into estrogen. Not only that, but estrogen is fat-soluble, so your fat cells also store estrogen, thereby increasing the total amount of estrogen in your body.
Omega-3 VS Omega-6 PUFAs
- Omega-3 is a good form of PUFA. It’s found in ﬁsh, algae, plants and nuts, and it comes with numerous health beneﬁts.
- Thins your blood, helping to improve circulation and improve your heart health, it helps ﬁght inﬂammation, supports brain function, and eases depression and anxiety. helps signiﬁcantly with weight loss.
- Like omega-3s, omega-6 fats are also needed by your body in small quantities. But the problem is, the typical western diet contains far too many omega-6 fats compared with omega-3.
- A high omega-6 to omega-3 ratio leads to inﬂammation, high blood pressure, depressed immune function, blood clots and sub-optimal brain function and development. high dietary of omega-6s causes obesity.
- Ideally, the ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 in your diet should be 1:1 (i.e. 50% omega-3 and 50% omega-6).
- Grains and especially processed grains are high in omega-6 fats. Grains are mostly composed of carbs, which is bad enough, but they also contain bad fats.
Trans-fats – a whole different breed of fat
Trans-fats used in processed foods are artiﬁcial fats that do not occur in nature. They are found in almost all processed foods, and in fried food prepared in fast-food outlets and restaurants.
- typical fast food choices like fried chicken, burgers and French fries.
Good Carbs VS Bad Carbs – Are All Carbs Bad?
Carbs are a lot more simple than fats. Avoid them all, except for fruits and vegetables. Avoid large quantities of grapes and bananas, and it’s a good idea to avoid relying on potatoes too much, since they’re very carbohydrate rich. And anything containing ﬂour, and you’re good to go. Table sugar and fructose are also evil.
Cosmetics and Water
Estrogen-like particles are used in more than 90% of cosmetics and are easily absorbed through the skin. Not only do they enter your blood stream, but they also go into your breast tissue especially when applied directly around the breast area and under the armpits.
- The vast majority of popular toothpaste brands not only contain MULTIPLE testosterone killing and estrogenic chemicals, they also contain toxins that result in brain damage, lowered IQ, dementia, lethargy, skeletal ﬂuorosis, bone fractures, increased cancer cell growth, weakened immune system, muscle disorders.
- Men who are exposed to Sodium Fluoride and Sodium Monofluorophosphate in their drinking water have low testosterone levels.
5 Foods Increase The Size Of Your Manboobs
–Culprit #1: Hormone-Treated Meat
- livestock owners have been treating their animals with hormones, most notably estrogen. A hormone-treated animal will on average, grow 15% faster than a non-treated animal
- Use of hormones in the animals we eat raise the rates of breast cancer, prostate cancer, and other diseases including idiopathic gynecomastia and pseudo-gynecomastia (man boobs)
–Culprit #2: Milk
- Milk comes with many of the same problems as meat does.
- rBGH is a synthetic cow hormone that increases milk production in cows by around 15%.
- cows treated with BGH contains up to 10 times higher levels of insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1).
- Studies suggest that estrogen acts together with IGF-1 to promote breast development
–Culprit #3: Sugary Foods
- carbs result in acute and chronically raised levels of insulin. Insulin is the chief fat-storing hormone in the body
- sugary drink can decrease your testosterone levels by up to 25%!
- monosodium glutamate (MSG), which are ﬂavour enhancers used in almost every processed food there is, and aspartame, an artiﬁcial sweetener used in diet drinks, sugar-free chewing gum, deserts and sweets.
–Culprit #4: Packaged & Processed Food (Including Fast Food)
- Acrylamide is a known carcinogen and possible neurotoxin, found in heat-treated carbohydrate-rice
- Potato chips
- French fries
- Fried potato
- breakfast cereals
- Processed snacks.
- There’s also roasted coffee beans and ground coffee powder
–Culprit #5: Alcohol
- Alcohol contains calories in the form of simple sugars, that quickly enter the blood stream, causing an insulin spike and encouraging the storage of fat.
- Alcohol causes you to get fat is by occupying the liver. While alcohol is in your system, your body stops burning fat so that it can metabolize the alcohol.
- Scientiﬁc studies have actually proven that moderate alcohol consumption regardless of whether you binge or not, increases the risk of estrogen-depended cancers by 30-50% (Terry MB et al. 2006).