Source: Gary Davidson
Dangers Of Toothpaste
- There are many drugs that are delivered in the mouth under the tongue. It’s known as the “sublingual” route. There’s also the “buccal” route, where the drug is placed between the gums and cheek.
- Both of these common routes of drug administration are almost as potent as the intravenous route where the drug is injected directly into your blood.
The Buccal Route
- The buccal route is far more potent than even the skin. A study published in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology suggests that the buccal mucosa is up to 4,000x more permeable than the skin!
- And it’s known that the sublingual mucosa is far more permeable than the buccal mucosa
Toothpaste And Gynecomastia
- The vast majority of popular toothpaste brands not only contain MULTIPLE testosterone killing and estrogenic chemicals.
- They also contain toxins that result in brain damage, lowered IQ, dementia, lethargy, skeletal ﬂuorosis, bone fractures, increased cancer cell growth, weakened immune system, muscle disorders… the list just goes on and on.
Avoid These 9 ingredients
- Sodium Fluoride
- Sodium Monofluorophosphate
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- Blue 1
- PEG-8 & PEG-12 (Polyethylene Glycol)
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Tea Tree Oil
Sodium Fluoride AND Sodium Monofluorophosphate
- In the context of losing man boobs, ﬂuoride directly inhibits the production of testosterone in the testes. It also reduces fertility by immobilizing sperm.
- Fluoride also reduces thyroid function and insulin resistance
- Very small amount of ﬂuoride in your system to bring about these effects
- Be sure to get yourself a ﬂuoride free one
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- Guys who are prone to developing man boobs, the common SLS contaminant, 1,4-dioxane, mimics estrogen when it enters the body.
- It has been linked to male infertility, breast cancer, and a whole host of other health problems. If it mimics estrogen, then you can bet it also encourages the growth of man boobs
- Animal studies suggest that blue 1 is a carcinogen.
- In a 1986 study published in the National Toxicology Program technical report series, dietary exposure to blue 1 was found to directly cause cancer of the bladder, pancreas, liver and lung in rats.
- High doses of blue 1 have been found to cause testicular atrophy and sterility in rats. It hence likely has a testosterone-lowering action on the body.
PEG-8 & PEG-12 (Polyethylene Glycol)
- Polyethylene Glycol is used in toothpaste as a humectant and thickener. It is made by stringing together molecules of ethylene glycol into a large polymer chain
- Another problem with polyethylene glycol, is that while being manufactured, 1,4 dioxane is released as a byproduct. As I mentioned earlier, 1,4 dioxane is an estrogen mimicker
- Sodium Hydroxide is an alkali used to neutralize acids in toothpaste
- Toothpaste manufacturers argue that sodium hydroxide is used in very dilute concentrations that do not do us any harm.
- However, studies suggest that continual irritation over many years, even from dilute concentrations, may lead to cancer, especially of the esophagus (gullet).
- Carrageenan is used as a thickener in toothpaste
- When it comes to losing man boobs, inflammation also leads to weight gain and reduced testosterone levels. Reducing inflammation is a very important aspect of natural male breast reduction, so this ingredient is one to definitely be avoided.
- Look for it not only in toothpaste, but also in so-called “health” foods
Tea Tree Oil
- This one isn’t used in the above list of toothpastes, but it’s worth a mention, because it is widely used in many natural toothpastes
- Though a natural essential oil, tea tree oil is known to have estrogenic and anti-androgenic properties, and studies have suggested its use can result in breast growth in men