Liver And Manboobs
- While it’s true that fruits and veggies are an excellent source of powerful micronutrients that can help you to both lose weight and lose man boobs, they pale in comparison to what’s found in organ meats – especially liver.
- Also, organ meats in general are between 10 and 100 times higher in nutrients than normal muscle meats.
Liver And Testosterone
- Liver is so densely packed with healthy micronutrients, that eating it regularly will help to support the entire hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis, both boosting testosterone and reducing estrogen.
- Liver is an excellent source of iron, zinc, copper, manganese and Bvitamins.
Liver And Vitamins
- Liver is an excellent source of B vitamins, and B vitamins play an important role in reducing estrogen in your body.
- Studies as early as in the 1940s show that if you remove B vitamins from an animal’s diet, the animal can no longer metabolize estrogen.
- B vitamins are commonly prescribed to women who suffer from conditions related to estrogen dominance, such as ﬁbroids, premenstrual syndrome, endometriosis and ﬁbrocystic breasts
Liver And Protein
- Liver is also an excellent source of protein and is low in carbohydrates. 100g of liver provides 26.5g of pure protein.
- Both the micronutrient and protein content of liver will help tremendously in your muscle growth and fat loss efforts.
- Back in the days of classic bodybuilding, before anabolic steroids came on the scene, liver was a staple in almost every bodybuilder’s diet
- A common objection people may have to eating liver is they believe the liver is responsible for storing toxins in the body. Though the liver does neutralize drugs, poisons and chemicals, it doesn’t store them.
- Toxins are usually eliminated from the body, and those that can’t be eliminated, are usually stored in an animal’s fatty tissues (which is why you should always try to eat organic meat, or otherwise stick to lean meats).
- On the other hand, what the liver really does do is it stores many important nutrients, including vitamins A, D, E, K, folic acid and the B vitamins, and minerals like copper, zinc and iron.
- It stores these vitamins because they help the liver do its job of neutralizing and getting rid of toxins, including estrogen.
- Eating the livers of other animals will improve the functioning of your own liver, by feeding your liver with all the nutrients it needs to do its job. We know that the liver metabolizes and thereby inactivates most of the estrogen in your body.
- So by fuelling your liver with nutrients from the livers of other animals, you help your liver to metabolize estrogen more effectively.
- As well as helping you to lose weight, grow muscle and lose man boobs, eating liver will also increase your energy levels, increase stamina, speed up damaged tissue repair, curb sugar cravings, and help to protect your liver against the countless assaults it faces from all the chemicals we are exposed to in our food.
Source: Gary Davisdon